Thank you.

Really, I want to thank all of you that have called and emailed me offering your support and encouragement in my efforts to preserve Edmonds and trim the sails of the wayward ship, Edmonds City government. Since my blog post and last weeks Council Meeting, the response and support is overwhelming. If you left a voice mail message and I haven't returned your call, please accept my apology.

Keep the Dirt coming by calling (425) 778-9465 or emailing me finistupper@hotmail.com. Even though my Just Dirt file is filling up it's one of the necessary components to grow flowers.

I'm just amazed at the number who have stepped up to say the injustice must stop. Thanks for reading my blog and for your many kind thoughts and recommendations. The concern and kindness you have shown and displayed to me and my family is most appreciated. As always, I'm here to assist you too!

Finis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMAIL TO COUNCIL PRESIDENT

Lighthouse Law Group's inferior legal representation

The Edmonds City Council Again Violates the Open Public Meetings Act.