Edmonds Code Enforcement, Mike Thies

My email to the unqualified investigator of Code Violations. No response. But I will keep you all informed in the process.

Dear Mr. Thies:

At your convenience, please schedule an appointment time for us to discuss the efforts your office took to resolve my code enforcement request, faxed on December 9, 2009. My desire is for a better understanding of the actions you as the Code Enforcement Officer accomplished prior to the involvement of Attorney Grant Weed, Esq.

Please contact me to arrange for a mutually convenient appointment time.

Thank you.

Finis Tupper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMAIL TO COUNCIL PRESIDENT

Lighthouse Law Group's inferior legal representation

The Edmonds City Council Again Violates the Open Public Meetings Act.