Is DJ Wilson giving out your email address?



Last Friday, my email box was cluttered with a unsolicited spam message from Council Candidate Cloutier. Ms Cloutier used the very same email service that Councilman DJ Wilson uses to communicate Constant Contact, a permission-based email service, meaning "people who have asked to receive your message". I have never asked, nor do I desire to learn what is on Ms. Cloutier's simple mind. Here is Ms. Cloutier's evasive and unresponsive answers to my questions as to how she obtained my email address.
If you too received this unsolicited email without permission forward it along with a complaint and objection to abuse@constantcontact.com.
THE EMAILS
Ms. Tupper:
It is not that I being uncooperative, it is just that you are not getting the answer you want. I can only tell you what I know. I encourage you to make the contact with Mr. Nault. I hope that he can help you find an answer that will satisfy you.
Best of the Evening,
Priya

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Finis Tupper wrote:
Dear Mr. Cloutier:

Since you are being so uncooperative. On Monday, I will contact Robert Nault at Constant Contact about your spam abuse using their service.

I'm positive their investigation will provide me with the correct answers to my questions. Computers and servers are amazing at collecting and saving loads of data.

Yours truly,
Finis Tupper

----- Original Message -----
From: priya cloutier
To: Finis Tupper
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: Priya Cloutier for City Council: Building momentum for the fall!
Ms. Tupper:
I can't be more specific because I do not know. E-mails were loaded in constant contact. We did not keep a record of where they came from. If I had more detail, I would tell you.
My secretary and my husband. I have already checked with both; neither have not kept records of where they got the addresses. I have told you everything I know. I wish I could be more helpful.
Todd, my husband, and I had a long discussion about the emails. He reminded me that every time one donates money to a campaign or cause, the email associated with that donation is kept on file my numerous organizations. Many of those organizations are happy to share that e-mail. Todd suggested that you create a dummy email to use when you are not sure who the email goes out to. That way, if something strange (like my campaign email) comes to you, you can trace who actually gave away your e-mail (or at least narrow it down). This is what Todd does.
At this point all I can do is to promise never to use your email again. I wish I could be more helpful. Stay dry and war.
Best Wishes,
Priya
On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 5:18 PM, Finis Tupper wrote:

Okay, please be more specific as to how you obtained my private and personal email address. Was it VoteBuilder or one of your supporters. Better yet, provide me with a copy of the original document and the name of the person from which you received my email address.

Thanks
Finis Tupper

----- Original Message -----
From: priya cloutier
To: Finis Tupper
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: Priya Cloutier for City Council: Building momentum for the fall!
Ms. Tupper:
The e-mail list was generated from list provided to me from various supporters and a database called VoteBuilder. DJ Wilson did not provide me with any e-mails. I am sorry to have bothered you and will assure that your name is taken off of my mailing list.
Warmest WIshes,
Priya Cloutier

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Finis Tupper wrote:

Tell DJ to take me off his list!
REELECT MICHAEL PLUNKETT EDMONDS CITY COUNCIL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMAIL TO COUNCIL PRESIDENT

Skipper's Property

Lighthouse Law Group's inferior legal representation